Nites Group develops its peoples’ talents to the fullest and offers each of them the opportunity to discover, stretch and promote their skills. You have a chance to be a part of a highly qualified team in a work environment designed for you to thrive. You will be working on major projects in the industry for the largest companies in region- leaders of their respective markets – taking up challenges in local and international projects side by side with the top management of these companies, with an exceptional team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark in the industry of Energy, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Smart Infrastructure.
- Regular full-time employment
- Possibility for personal and professional development
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Encouragement of innovation
- Stimulating workplace in which to work and grow
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
- Private health insurance (in some locations)
- Flexible working hours
- Employee referral program
- Possibility to work from home
We also offer the possibility of an internship alongside your studies -under work experience schemes set up jointly with the university- or after graduating, with a work contract.